Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Duct Tape Dress Form Stand

I promised I show you the stand I made for my duct tape dress form. It's took me a while to get it together, but here it is. It's really easy to make. I used parts of my vinyl rolls that I order, however you can purchase cardboard mailing tubes from the USPS store nearest you. You will need two of them. Take the ends out of your tube and tape them onto the bottom of your dress form. If you have legs on your dress form, do what per leg. If you stopped at your torso, do one on each side.

You can then slide on your cardboard tube. Press it all the way up. And then tape this on.

The other ends that you see on mine come with my vinyl rolls. However you can take the other end of the cardboard tube and tape them to wooden squares. Then put them in the other end of the cardboard tubes. And there you have it. Easy Breezy. And don't mind the half dressed dress form...I've been creating...

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I'd hate to run into that in the dark! :)
    How great, though, to have your body to work on without having to actually work on your body!! Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Shout it here! I LOVE to hear what you're thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...