Monday, August 23, 2010

Mixed Fabric Flower Wreath

Do you remember the darling fabric flowers I made last week? Yeah, of course you do! Well go ahead and make a few and grab a twig wreath. Simply clip the flowers onto the twigs.


I added them one by one. I like the off centered look. So I started towards the bottom right and moved down around and finished to the middle right.


Stagger them and hide the twigs.


Get a ribbon and wrap it around the top of the wreath and tie it in a knot.


Hang it on your wreath hanger (or if yours recently got broke, hang it over the top of the door and attach it to the other side with command picture hanging strips).


It's beautiful and cheerful, and colorful, and just cute. Even if it doesn't match your ugly rental home door.

4 comments:

  1. aw cute! I really like, I'm gonna make one for fall and will send you some pics for you to see =) Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wreath turned out so great. I love kanzashi flowers. I may have to make this. My front door is bare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one for my door. I am sure it looks so good in all my doors. The design and those flowers are just a perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow!! That's so darling!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Shout it here! I LOVE to hear what you're thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...