Friday, January 11, 2013

The Funniest Drive Of My Life

I just had to share these pictures because it is still the funniest drive of my life! (It was even better than when I had a barricade in the back of my car and had my sister sitting on the light because there was a cop next to us and we didn't want him to see it). We got six bean bags for Christmas for our upstairs TV room (because we wanted something fun and different other than couches). And I brought them home from Target in our car, all in one trip. I have a pretty big car, a Chevy Tahoe, but even that car barely held them. It was stuffed to the brim with my Thing Number 4 in the car seat in the middle!!!
 
Bean Bag One

And then they haunted me and stunk up my laundry room for two weeks until Christmas... ahhh!!!

Bean Bag Two
 
This year I put all of our presents in the laundry room and told the boys that if they went in there they would be in so much trouble. Not one of them went in. I know, my kids are amazing:). That being said, I'm sure next year that won't work, they are getting older and naughtier... so I'm asking you... where do you hide your kids Christmas presents?
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Shout it here! I LOVE to hear what you're thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...