Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Family: A Proclamation To The World Part Three

The Leaders of the church I belong to have issued a Proclamation to the World about the Family.
 
I belong to The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints. I am a Mormon.
 
This year it is my goal to memorize this proclamation. If you would like to hear why I am memorizing this please visit my first post here. And the second part here.
 
The Family A Proclamation To The Family One  
 
If you chose to memorize this with me and at the end of the year if you post a video of you repeating it like I will; I have a special project that I am doing that you will get in your inbox. It will be worth it. Believe me. It will be something to treasure forever.
 
So this week. Here is the third part we will be memorizing. You can do it. Trust me, if I can do it. Anyone can do it! Don't forget the first and seconds parts that we memorized last week! Each week just keep adding to what you have memorized!
 
We, The First Presidency and the Council of the Twelve Apostles of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints, solemnly proclaim that marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God and that the family is central to the Creator's plan for the eternal destiny of His children.
 
What? It's the same? Yep, I gave you alot last week so keep on working on it this week! You can do it!
 
Don't forget to add it to what you have learned the last two weeks so by the end of the week you have them memorized together. Here is what we should have so far...
 
The Family
A Proclamation To The Family
 
The First Presidency And Council Of The Twelve Apostles Of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints
 
We, The First Presidency and the Council of the Twelve Apostles of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints, solemnly proclaim that marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God and that the family is central to the Creator's plan for the eternal destiny of His children.
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Shout it here! I LOVE to hear what you're thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...