Monday, December 30, 2013

Your Favorite Posts From 2013

Well, 2013 is coming to an end. It's been a fun and busy year around here... But I have to admit, I kind of put blogging on the back burner... I'm hoping next year will be even better, and I plan to be a better blogger and share many many projects and life experiences with you... I'll have more time to focus on the so many thoughts I have circling in my head... and hope it goes where I want it to go...
as for this year... Here is a round up of your top 10 favorite posts from Shannon Makes Stuff...

10... 
Our Family Getaway To San Francisco
SanFrancisco Vacation 56 photo IMG_10042_zps71e9383d.jpg
9...
Pallet Chalkboard
Pallet Chalkboard Twenty Seven photo IMG_0827_zps74b8d492.jpg 
  8... 
A Model Quality Lined Maxi Skirt Tutorial...
 photo IMG_2591_zps1f0750e1.jpg  
7...
Pine Cone Topiary Trees
 photo IMG_6717_zps746c5095.jpg 
6...
Salted Caramel Cupcakes
Salted Caramel Cupcakes Eight photo IMG_0131_zps87168d48.jpg
  5...
We Are {Or Were} The Fairly Odd Parents Faires
Fairly Odd Parent Fairies Costume Twelve
4...
Rustic and Traditional Monogram Door Wreath... A Tutorial
Monogam Door Wreath One
3...
Homemade Apothecary Jars
Apothecary Jars Seventeen photo IMG_0387_zps1a4931c1.jpg
2...  
It's Baseball Season so I thought I'd decorate Accordingly
Baseball Wreath 32 photo IMG_1209_zps83ff660d.jpg
1...
A Story about a Door...
 photo IMG_2617_zps4597243a.jpg  
Be sure to head on over to some of my favorite fellow bloggers to see their Best of 2013... We've shared some amazing things this year!!!
Flamingo Toes The Potter's Place Crafting in the Rain Classy Clutter The Creative Mom One Krieger Chick Measured by the Heart Holy Craft One Sweet Appetite Brassy Apple Whatever Dee Dee Wants I'm Topsy Turvy Shannon Makes Stuff Organize and Decorate Everything Grey Luster Girl My Craftily Ever After Call Me PMC Image Map
Shannon

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Top 10, I love looking at these round ups. That monogram wreath is so fun. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Shannon! Those salted caramel cupcakes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red door, and the Fairly Odd-parents, awesome! Thanks for sharing all these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to make a maxi skirt this summer! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Shout it here! I LOVE to hear what you're thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...